Lil Wayne racist towards Black women

We wrote it off as just a lyric when Lil Wayne said “Beautiful black woman, I bet that b*tch look better red” in his new song “Right Above.” But could the father of this beautiful brown-skinned girl really be color struck?

According to one of our readers, the answer is a hardy yes. Destiny, who describes herself as dark-skinned, says that derogatory statements made during a recent encounter with Wayne and his Young Money lackeys left her determined never to support the rapper again.

We met up with Mack Maine from Young Money, he then took us to a hotel a couple of other girls were there and so was Lil Wayne, Gudda Gudda, Lil Chuckee, and Birdman. When we entered the room Guda was like “Damn, y’all pretty, to be dark skin.” And then Wayne quoted a verse from his song [“Right Above”]. I heard the song before and I was offended when I heard the lyrics, but I brushed my feelings off and forgot about what the gremlin said. But him saying it over again made me angry as hell. So me being the outspoken person that I am, I said, “Wayne, your daughter is dark skin so why would you say such ignorance?” He said ‘My daughter is a dark skinned millionaire, that’s the difference between her and you.”

I can tell he was very upset because i bought his daughter up but that is no excuse for what he said. Next he stated, “MY daughter is the first and last dark skin child I’m having. The rest of my baby moms [are] light skinned chicks. I even got an Asian baby moms to make sure I have a daughter with good hair. Too bad we had a son.”

Everybody started laughing and [we] stormed out of the room. Some guys followed us saying “Not everybody hate dark skinned girls. Young Money just allergic to Chocolate.”

Do you believe Lil Wayne’s lyrics are born for an actual dislike from brown-skinned women. Do you think he would actually “genetically engineer” his younger children to be the opposite of the daughter he loves so much? And are his opinions and lyrics a threat to Reginae’s self-esteem?

Comments
26 Responses to “Lil Wayne racist towards Black women”
  1. imo says:

that is the ugliest man alive who cares

2. Shaquan says:

I was never offended by the lyric, because for one Wayne black as hell, and two he ugly as hell! No matter how much money you have it cant make you look that good lbs! And I feel sorry for his daughter to have to see this and she’s brown-skin. But this was something very rude for him to say to her and I’m a fan of his music but not his looks. Nigga you aint a Drake, Trey Songz, or Chris brown lbs!

• natasha says:

Hm, I think he is very nice man, cute and sensitive, I like his style and he is really sexy if you ask me..

• madame says:

Bitch you have no damn taste, this nigga look like a roche, I bet if he didn’t have money you would not being saying that shit, he’s a nice man? What the fuck! Would a nice man say shit! Like that and practice the ignorance of colorism? NO! would a nice man say that his daughter is the last dark skin kid he would have and say her shade of skin is ugly!
        This bitch is nice? What world are you living in exactly? He is not doing anything to improve our society at all! He is holding it back with his shit lyrics and people who are supporting him are holding this world in ignorance to. I guess its true money makes the ugliest ghetto rat look good.

3. DarkSkin says:

Lil Wayne, lets keep it real. You didnt come from nothing in which your trying to create. Ashame is what you should feel of yourself. Talking about keeping it real, your a black piece of construction paper w/ unreadable writing. To make that statement had to come from the heart because you live in it. There’s no going back from that. You disrspected every black woman, and we come in many different shades. Face it, if you didnt have the money you would probably be getting another niggas left-overs. Here’s a quote even from you and to add one more, “you cant judge a book by it’s color”. Black mixed w/ anything is still black. No matter what you mix w/ your still a lil nigga hopefully not as black as you. Piece and hair grease nigga!!

4. beautifulkey says:

That’s just too bad. I don’t support his music anyway but to be racist against your own kind when your skin is dark black also is just a shame. If he was broke he would not think Like that.

5. C says:

It amazes how stupid we have become as whole. You mean to tell any random person can send a story to a gossip blog/website, with no verification, and we just accept it as the truth? SMH.

• madame says:

he’s says it in his lyrics duh, what more evidence do you need, its ashame that we come to a society who would listen to the garbage he produces.

6. mjizak says:

LiL Wayne is the epitome of what is wrong with the Minds of Millions, we look to Degrading Drug Addict entertainer as if there something or as if there “Kicking Knowledge” in there music & truthfully there Demoralizing the minds of our Youths, a subtle form of Demonic Brain washing. LiL Wayne is an Ugly person inside & all the tattoos show he’s trying to hide who he is, the Biz is full of Demons, we call them Stars now days.

7. Anonymous says:

Lil Wayne dude,you must be really embarrassed.Lolz,i mean have you ever just looked in the mirror at yourself?.nigga you are ugly as hell and very ignorant at that.Making that comment about dark skinned women is already ruining your reputation as the wackest rapper ever.:)Some role model you are.smh.The next time you feel that you should make a remark like that if you still have your career,remember that it wasn’t just people of a lighter complexity who made you who you are punk

8. GODESS says:

This shit so stupid 2 disrespect BLACK women but i’ve found it 2 be true dat most dark skinned black men like light skinned black women me myself im bronze brown & i love BLACK MEN period but it makes me sick 2 my mufucking stomach 2 watch people degrade my race & lightskin it NOT betta den dark skin yoll needa listening to Pac or Lyfe Jennings nothing is wrong wit mixing races but people do it for da wrong reasons afraid 2 have a chocolate baby datz jux bogus imma keep my race alive fuck yoll like Pac said “& IF WE DON’T WE WILL HAVE A RACE OF BABIES..& WE HATE THE LADIES DAT MAKE DA BABIES”

9. sexy brown says:

ok lil wayne black is so beautiful it is sad that u think that your mother is like brown skin am brown in beautiful all your kids mother are not cute come on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. cutie says:

This makes me sick. This is what is wrong with the world and with black people as a race, instead of appreciating each other we always have to seperate by who looks good, has nice hair, or where they are from. Instead of black people staying together and loving one another and sticking up for each other…we repel against one another…thats why white people think were so goddamn stupid and foolish looking because we discriminate against each other. Wayne can suck it, and I bet that all those light skinned tricks he talks too has like 50 STDs sooo who really gives a fuck bout him really.

11. Samia_Kabullah_Bella says:

Who cares,he’s ugly ! I doubt any woman of any color would ever date him !

12. mark worlding says:

when i say this im not saying this to defend wayne im defending dark skin guys now when most people say we hate ourselves for going after lightskin black women they usually think we say we hate ourselves well yeah maybe some guys do but maybe some think lightskin women are more exotic but alot of times people mistake biracial women and lightskin women lighskin women are just black women with lightskin and biracial women are mixed race black white black asian etc…..

• AFRYKA says:

WUTHAFUK R YU TALKING ABOUT??? ALL I HEAR IS “BLAH BLAH IMA SELF HATING BLAK ASS BITCH” ND WHAT MAKES A WOMAN EXOTIC?? THA ONLI THING IM GETTIN FROM THIS PASSAGE IS LIGHT-SKIN. WER ALLLLLLL THA SAME JUS A DIFFERENT TONE, YAL JUS IGNORANT I SWEAR!

• AFRYKA says:

WUTHAFUK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??????? “but maybe some think lightskin women are more exotic but alot of times people mistake biracial women and lightskin women lighskin women are just black women with lightskin and biracial women are mixed race black white black asian etc…..” BLACK PEOPLE ARE VERY EXOTIC.. HELLO!! WE KAN MAKE ALLLLL DIFFERENT SKIN TONED BABIES, WE HAVE THA MOST HAIR TYPES AS A RACE OF PPL, ND WE HAVE ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF FACIAL FEATURES ND BODIE TYPES.. NIGGA WAKE THA FUK UP ND READ A DAM BOOK. IGNORANT ASS NEGRO……… -_____-

13. miri says:

“MY daughter is the first and last dark skin child I’m having. The rest of my baby moms [are] light skinned chicks. I even got an Asian baby moms to make sure I have a daughter with good hair. Too bad we had a son.”This is bullshit. Lil Wayne’s baby moms are all black skin, except one, the asian. So he can’t said this… Lil wayne is amazing and his family, his friends, (includes nicki minaj and shanell) are black skin so he didn’t say that shit. This bitch wants to make fame with this fuckin lie, stop talking shit…

• BunnieLve says:

Do you even know who his baby mother’s are ? Besides Toya who is brown skin, they all are very light skinned women. Wayne makes it very clear in numerous songs that he prefers “red bones” 100%. If you know anything about lil wayne the statement that you quoted yourself sounds exactly like some ignorance he would say. And there is no such thing as “black skin” . Wtf does that even mean ?

14. Mia da young money fan says:

first how iz dis even true cuz hes born in the southern part of usa and hes black and did it with black females
    and she spelled gudda guddas name wrong

15. Deanna says:

Wayne can’t hate chocolate women cause his momma is dark skinned. Everyone is entitled to any color or race of human they want but Wayne I’m a bad ass red bone. Lol people need to stop taking thing to the heart. He got paper regardless how he look. I still love u Wayne.

• Justsayin says:

This piece of shit is disgusting, he obviously hates his black mother and black daughter(Regginae) . Unfortunately if you toss a few bucks at some black “BOYS”, the first thing they do is bite the hand that fed them. If this were the UK, Wayne, along with Kanye West, Young Berg, Kevin Hart, Pilow the Don, Tyrese and Brian White etc. would be arrested for their self loathing words. Because those mentioned hate their blackness, they feel making fun of black women or stereotyping them like whites will bring them closer or further towards acceptance of whites. ? why would a white woman want someone who hates themselves and their race? and what does that say about the white woman…ijk

16. Will says:

Isn’t this the mofo who kissed Baby? He gay anyway

17. AFRYKA says:

SHUT THA FUK UP, THIS UGLY ASS NEGRO AINT TALKIN BOUT YU SO YU KANT SAY SHYT. ‘Wayne can’t hate chocolate women cause his momma is dark skinned.” IF THIS WAS SO Y WOULD HE PUT THAT QUOTE N HYZ SONG?? …………… DUMASS.

18. Justsayin says:

He should do Reginnae a favor and give her up for adoption to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt