WASHOUGAL, Wash. — It has been more than a year since Jim Orr was diagnosed with stage four melanoma. Since then Orr has been in and out of hospitals for radiation and blood transfusions. “Whenever my blood counts are low, they make me come back in,” said Orr. It was during a trip to a radiation appointment, by ambulance, that Orr met EMT Della Bornman and paramedic Dan Carlton. “I asked him if there was anything else we... Read More
March 3rd, 2015
Kanye West drops ‘All Day’ CDQ. After performing it at the 2015 BRIT Awards, Kanye West decides t[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo