WASHOUGAL, Wash. — It has been more than a year since Jim Orr was diagnosed with stage four melanoma. Since then Orr has been in and out of hospitals for radiation and blood transfusions. “Whenever my blood counts are low, they make me come back in,” said Orr. It was during a trip to a radiation appointment, by ambulance, that Orr met EMT Della Bornman and paramedic Dan Carlton. “I asked him if there was anything else we... Read More
December 5th, 2013
Nelson Mandela, who spent 27 years as a prisoner in South Africa for opposing apartheid, then emerg[...]
December 4th, 2013
Music is still making money, just not as much as it use to. But Forbes has released their list of hi[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex