Jamaican reggae star Buju Banton, who won a Grammy Award a week ago, was convicted Tuesday of brokering a cocaine deal with an undercover drug informant. A Tampa, Fla., federal jury found Banton guilty of conspiracy to distribute cocaine after deliberating 11 hours over two days. Banton, born Mark Myrie, reached the zenith of his singing career Feb. 13 when his album “Before the Dawn” was awarded the Grammy for best reggae album. But... Read More
March 20th, 2015
Just moments after his bail was set at $25 million, former rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight collap[...]
March 19th, 2015
The FBI is investigating the death of a black man who was found Thursday hanging in a tree in ru[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo