Jamaican reggae star Buju Banton, who won a Grammy Award a week ago, was convicted Tuesday of brokering a cocaine deal with an undercover drug informant. A Tampa, Fla., federal jury found Banton guilty of conspiracy to distribute cocaine after deliberating 11 hours over two days. Banton, born Mark Myrie, reached the zenith of his singing career Feb. 13 when his album “Before the Dawn” was awarded the Grammy for best reggae album. But... Read More
February 7th, 2016
Lady Gaga gave us goosebumps when she kicked off Super Bowl 50 Sunday night, powering through (a[...]
February 2nd, 2016
Wendell Scott began his driving career in the South during the Jim Crow era. In this StoryCorps [...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo