From NBC’s Courtney Kube: A senior U.S. official says that they are still deciding whether to release a still photo of dead bin Laden. “It is really, really graphic,” the official said, adding that U.S. officials are trying to decide whether it is just too graphic to put out. New link, 10:50 a.m. ET: From The Guardian: (Linked page contains graphic image): The bloodied image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye... Read More
July 29th, 2014
Nicki Minaj is delaying the release of her latest single "Anaconda," but it's not because she's [...]
July 23rd, 2014
MC War has announced “New World Order II,” an event set to feature the first “Super St[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad