By JON CARAMANICA It was well past 11 on Tuesday night at the Music Hall of Williamsburg, and Ms. Lauryn Hill — maybe the most gifted female rapper in history, one of the most versatile pop talents in recent memory and also one of the great modern celebrity recluses — was nowhere in sight. By the time her D.J. played the third Nicki Minaj song of the night you had to wonder if it was a taunt. After all, he’d been thrown to the... Read More
Clinton Sparks enlists the services of 2 Chainz, Macklemore and Chester Fre Read More
Yesterday, J.Cole unveiled the official artwork for his upcoming sophomore Read More
Kelly Rowland is finally set to deliver her 4th studio album ‘Talk A Good G Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex