What started out as a dream led Robot & Brucling to a brand notable for opening New York Fashion Week in September 2010. With a versatile look to their brand, it’s without a doubt a classically elegant look with a modern day stylish twist. Designers Christopher Chaun Bennett and Bruce Franklin have created these desirable accessories that have been worn by some of your favorite celebs. “Robot & Brucling is a brand of classic emotion... Read More
The talented Def Jam artist Jhene Aiko just liberated this new record title Read More
The devastated parents of Gabrielle Molina said the 12-year-old girl had be Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex