What started out as a dream led Robot & Brucling to a brand notable for opening New York Fashion Week in September 2010. With a versatile look to their brand, it’s without a doubt a classically elegant look with a modern day stylish twist. Designers Christopher Chaun Bennett and Bruce Franklin have created these desirable accessories that have been worn by some of your favorite celebs. “Robot & Brucling is a brand of classic emotion... Read More
August 19th, 2014
After months and months of buzz that the Love & Hip Hop series is adding[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad