WASHOUGAL, Wash. — It has been more than a year since Jim Orr was diagnosed with stage four melanoma. Since then Orr has been in and out of hospitals for radiation and blood transfusions. “Whenever my blood counts are low, they make me come back in,” said Orr. It was during a trip to a radiation appointment, by ambulance, that Orr met EMT Della Bornman and paramedic Dan Carlton. “I asked him if there was anything else we... Read More
Nicki Minaj put on an amazing performance at the 2013 Billboard Music Award Read More
Embattled R&B star Lauryn Hill is making the most of her freedom before Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex