The 34-year-old began working on his own line earlier this year and is said to have hired British talent Louise Goldin, a professor at top London fashion college Central Saint Martins, to help create the women wear range. In speaking to the guardian, professor Goldin said: I can confirm that Kanye has been to visit me twice at Saint Martins and we have briefly discussed this collaboration. His visit was in part to employ interns for... Read More
March 8th, 2014
Future premieres the official visual for his latest Mike Will produced single ‘Move That Dope’ f[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad