Hermes released their blue suede Tie Break low top sneaker a few months ago, and now they’re following up with the green suede version ($820). These low tops features beige leather, black leather and dark green suede goatskin that covers the front toe cap, laces and back. Which colorway do you like better? Another look below. Read More
December 13th, 2013
After releasing it a few months ago, Dorrough Music returns with the official video for the remix to[...]
December 12th, 2013
After a little hiatus, We The Best’s Vado returns with a new track called ‘Look Me In My Eyes’ featu[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex