Gay men and lesbians in the military no longer have to hide who they are, and the service members who were discharged under this policy can re-enlist. This is one of the administration’s signature achievements. Countless Americans fought hard to end this law over the course of nearly two decades, and President Obama is proud to have signed the repeal. But today’s news isn’t just a policy promise kept — it’s a personal... Read More
February 25th, 2015
From Twitter feuds with fellow rappers to criticism over perceived cultural appropriation, it's [...]
February 24th, 2015
Last night, Kobe Bryant appeared as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live, sans sling, and talked about h[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo