Gay men and lesbians in the military no longer have to hide who they are, and the service members who were discharged under this policy can re-enlist. This is one of the administration’s signature achievements. Countless Americans fought hard to end this law over the course of nearly two decades, and President Obama is proud to have signed the repeal. But today’s news isn’t just a policy promise kept — it’s a personal... Read More
December 5th, 2013
Nelson Mandela, who spent 27 years as a prisoner in South Africa for opposing apartheid, then emerg[...]
December 4th, 2013
Music is still making money, just not as much as it use to. But Forbes has released their list of hi[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex