Rappers Jay-Z and Kanye West will auction off the Maybach luxury car that was used in their new music video “Otis,” to support recovery in the East Africa. The rap duo gave the car a makeover during the video– stripping the exterior apart with saws and a torches, giving the uber-expensive vehicle a cool new look. The video closed with a message stating, “The vehicle used in this visual will be offered up for auction. Proceeds will be donated... Read More
August 1st, 2014
Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz are expecting their second child together—and the [...]
July 31st, 2014
The former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson has claimed that Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx is se[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad