They are not call Cash Money for no reason. With platinum line up team, Nicki Minaj, Drake and Lil Wayne and now signing major label artists like rap-rock band Limp Bizkit. What is next we can expect from Cash Money. The company was founded by brothers Bryan “Birdman” Williams and Ronald “Slim” Williams. Read More
December 12th, 2013
After much delay, Schoolboy Q’s highly anticipated album ‘Oxymoron’ has a release date. In this shor[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex