What would the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. say of the Tucson, Ariz., shooting rampage of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her constituents? “I believe he would ask a question such as, ‘Can we extend and deepen our concern to become as sensitive to the shootings of young children in Chicago as we are to those in Arizona?” said Vincent Gordon Harding, 82, a close friend and fellow activist of King’s and former co-pastor of a Woodlawn church... Read More
September 11th, 2014
Just days ago Tahiry was hospitalized after being attacked by a production manager. Th[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad