Beyoncé poses for the front cover of InStyle magazine in a Dolce & Gabbana dress. It was great to be a wife and travel with [my husband]. I had to turn down great things. I did it for my sanity, my life, my relationships, my nephew, my husband, my sister and my friendships. I deserved to give myself time to focus on things besides performing, filming and recording.” When you’re young —18 or 19 — you have the energy and drive.... Read More
July 23rd, 2014
MC War has announced “New World Order II,” an event set to feature the first “Super St[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad