John Mayer cancelled his upcoming U.S. tour and will be taking a major break from performing due to be diagnosed with granuloma on his vocal chord last fall, Wednesday that the granuloma “had grown back.” He writes on his blog about his conditions and the reason why he needs to take a indefinite hiatus from live performing. His album ‘Born and Raised’ will be releasing May 22th of 2012. His tour was scheduled for April 9... Read More
August 19th, 2014
After months and months of buzz that the Love & Hip Hop series is adding[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad