John Mayer cancelled his upcoming U.S. tour and will be taking a major break from performing due to be diagnosed with granuloma on his vocal chord last fall, Wednesday that the granuloma “had grown back.” He writes on his blog about his conditions and the reason why he needs to take a indefinite hiatus from live performing. His album ‘Born and Raised’ will be releasing May 22th of 2012. His tour was scheduled for April 9... Read More
The devastated parents of Gabrielle Molina said the 12-year-old girl had be Read More
The talented Def Jam artist Jhene Aiko just liberated this new record title Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex