Lil Wanye had told Drake last year “Whatever, man, whatever you do, do not get no tattoos never in your life,” now look at the young star. Drake is wearing an owl on his left shoulder at this year’s OVO fest held in his native hometown, Toronto, Canada.Although the owl is associated with many different meanings such as death and misfortune, it is also the official symbol of his brand October’s Very Own. In 2010 Drake wore an owl on... Read More
April 20th, 2014
According to reports, Smith will play the role of Henry “Onion” Shackleford in the film. Based on[...]
April 18th, 2014
Over the past couple week, 50 Cent‘s been on a wildly entertaining press run that’s involved inter[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad