Maybe this will give all of you inspiration to meticulously separate your laundry: Laura Bell of Roscommon, Mich., used lint from her dryer to make a 14′ by 4′ reproduction of Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper. The AP reports: Bell says she needed about 800 hours to do enough laundry to get the lint, and 200 hours to recreate the mural. She bought towels of the colors she wanted and laundered them separately to get the right shades... Read More
September 3rd, 2015
For a long time, when you looked for diversity in a comic book, it was pretty much hard to find.[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo