Maybe this will give all of you inspiration to meticulously separate your laundry: Laura Bell of Roscommon, Mich., used lint from her dryer to make a 14′ by 4′ reproduction of Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper. The AP reports: Bell says she needed about 800 hours to do enough laundry to get the lint, and 200 hours to recreate the mural. She bought towels of the colors she wanted and laundered them separately to get the right shades... Read More
September 17th, 2014
CNN's Michaela Pereira repeatedly questioned 'Django Unchained' actress Daniele Watts about why [...]
September 16th, 2014
After dropping ‘Mastermind’ earlier this year, Rick Ross is already preparing to release another p[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad