Maybe this will give all of you inspiration to meticulously separate your laundry: Laura Bell of Roscommon, Mich., used lint from her dryer to make a 14′ by 4′ reproduction of Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper. The AP reports: Bell says she needed about 800 hours to do enough laundry to get the lint, and 200 hours to recreate the mural. She bought towels of the colors she wanted and laundered them separately to get the right shades... Read More
I've got the chance to chop it up with George Green, former tour manager o Read More
New York Jets rookie Geno Smith is the latest high-profile athlete to join Read More
Last year, Australian EDM duo Stafford Brothers signed to Cash Money Record Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex