Seems like everyone isn’t a fan of the planking phenomenon. Rapper Xzibit took to his Twitter page in a tirade against planking, saying that the new trend of laying prostrate in strange places and photographing has origins in the slave trade, where transported slaves were chained, face down, to slave beds. “Planking is THE dumbest shit ever,” said Xzibit via his Twitter page, Twitter.com/xzibit. “Planking was... Read More
Last year, Australian EDM duo Stafford Brothers signed to Cash Money Record Read More
I've got the chance to chop it up with George Green, former tour manager o Read More
New York Jets rookie Geno Smith is the latest high-profile athlete to join Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex