Seems like everyone isn’t a fan of the planking phenomenon. Rapper Xzibit took to his Twitter page in a tirade against planking, saying that the new trend of laying prostrate in strange places and photographing has origins in the slave trade, where transported slaves were chained, face down, to slave beds. “Planking is THE dumbest shit ever,” said Xzibit via his Twitter page, Twitter.com/xzibit. “Planking was... Read More
November 25th, 2014
Rapper Cool C, who tried to live up to his "Glamorous Life" single by robbing a Philadelphia ban[...]
November 24th, 2014
Immediately following Lil Wayne’s set at Sunday’s AMAs, Nicki Minaj graced the stage at Nokia Th[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo