Seems like everyone isn’t a fan of the planking phenomenon. Rapper Xzibit took to his Twitter page in a tirade against planking, saying that the new trend of laying prostrate in strange places and photographing has origins in the slave trade, where transported slaves were chained, face down, to slave beds. “Planking is THE dumbest shit ever,” said Xzibit via his Twitter page, Twitter.com/xzibit. “Planking was... Read More
July 22nd, 2014
Common and Ne-Yo both stopped by Hot 97 to make appearances on Ebro In The Morning. Co[...]
July 13th, 2014
This year’s tenth anniversary celebration of the Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival brought a s[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad