After weeks of buildup and pre-emptive criticism, Lady Gaga finally (spurred by leaks) released the controversial music video for her new single “Judas.” And to be sure, it delivers on its promise of controversy. In the video, Gaga plays a modern-day Mary Magdalene, riding in with motorcycle gang Jesus and his apostles. Sleekly sexualized, it places her, among other things, writing in a bath with both Jesus and Judas, who share intimate moments,... Read More
Fuse TV‘s series Crate Diggers took a trip to Young Guru’s studio Read More
Tyler, The Creator decided to donate some Odd Future gear to the homeless, Read More
Here is the behind the scenes look at what we might expect to see from the Read More
Kelly Rowland’s new album Talk A Good Game is in stores now which has 15 tr Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex