Brain Wilson decieded to bring the past back to the future wit the Mcfly’s. They were delivered by a Nike rep before the game, and the funniest sight was Wilson walking away and the Nike rep stopping him to provide an important accessory to the shoes: the AC charger for the lights at the bottom. Those Mcfly are garnering bids of $2,000 or more in the daily auction that Nike is running for the charity, Wilson told source he spent between $5,000... Read More
July 29th, 2014
Nicki Minaj is delaying the release of her latest single "Anaconda," but it's not because she's [...]
July 23rd, 2014
MC War has announced “New World Order II,” an event set to feature the first “Super St[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad