By Ty Tagami Aimee Michael, who was convicted last week of starting the fatal chain-reaction crash that killed three children and two adults on a highway south of Atlanta and then fleeing the scene, was released into the custody of the Georgia Department of Corrections Monday, according to the Fulton County Jail. Her mother, Sheila, also was sent to prison Monday, in an unusually quick transition from jail. Convicts often spend weeks there after... Read More
July 7th, 2014
Report reaching GetWitItMagzine.com indicates that popular Ghanaian Hiplife musician, Theophilus Ta[...]
July 6th, 2014
Rapper Webbie is calling out 50 Cent for failing to pay him after losing a $[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad