Nicki Minaj finds rich men a “turn off”. The ‘Super Bass’ hitmaker – who is renowned for her eccentric dress sense and love of wigs – does not like men to try and impress her with their money and insists she is always “10 steps ahead” of them. She said: “I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up. When they’re trying to show off their cash or their watch, it’s an immediate... Read More
Chris Brown is gearing up to release his new single ‘They Dont Know’ featur Read More
Justin Bieber takes to the stage at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards to give Read More
The talented Miguel was another performer at the 2013 Billboard Music Award Read More
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ performance of their hit single ‘Thrift Shop’ at Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex