Trick Daddy is the latest artist to run into trouble with the IRS, as the Miami rapper owes hundreds-of-thousands of dollars to the government. According to the Detroit News, Trick Daddy owes the feds over $157,000 in back taxes for monies he earned as far back as 2002. In addition to the tax troubles, Trick’s $320,000 home in Miami was sold last October, after a bank foreclosed on it in May. The government has placed several liens against the... Read More
March 8th, 2014
Future premieres the official visual for his latest Mike Will produced single ‘Move That Dope’ f[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad