Trick Daddy is the latest artist to run into trouble with the IRS, as the Miami rapper owes hundreds-of-thousands of dollars to the government. According to the Detroit News, Trick Daddy owes the feds over $157,000 in back taxes for monies he earned as far back as 2002. In addition to the tax troubles, Trick’s $320,000 home in Miami was sold last October, after a bank foreclosed on it in May. The government has placed several liens against the... Read More
Rihanna has been caught on camera purportedly violently hitting an over eag Read More
Chad Johnson headbutted ex-wife Evelyn Lozada so hard during their infamous Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex