When The Guardian caught up with Kelly Clarkson, the American Idolsinger left no stone unturned in a tell-all interview about the road that led to breakup anthems, idolizing other female musicians, and preparing for her new album. Before she landed a golden ticket on Idol, Kelly was struggling to make ends meet. “My goal was just to be a backup singer — I never intended to be in front. But then my apartment in L.A. burned down and I had... Read More
December 12th, 2013
After a little hiatus, We The Best’s Vado returns with a new track called ‘Look Me In My Eyes’ featu[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex