When The Guardian caught up with Kelly Clarkson, the American Idolsinger left no stone unturned in a tell-all interview about the road that led to breakup anthems, idolizing other female musicians, and preparing for her new album. Before she landed a golden ticket on Idol, Kelly was struggling to make ends meet. “My goal was just to be a backup singer — I never intended to be in front. But then my apartment in L.A. burned down and I had... Read More
July 11th, 2014
Joe Budden and Hollow Da Don stop by Hot 97′s Ebro In The Morning to promote their upcoming Tota[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad