With a staggering fortune of $13.5 billion, you would have thought Mark Zuckerberg would have learnt how to splash the cash long before now. But more than three years after he became the world’s youngest ever self-made billionaire, the Facebook founder has finally got around to buying his very first house. He has treated himself to a $7 million five bedroom home in Palo Alto, California, just days before his 27th birthday. Sold: Facebook founder... Read More
March 20th, 2015
Just moments after his bail was set at $25 million, former rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight collap[...]
March 19th, 2015
The FBI is investigating the death of a black man who was found Thursday hanging in a tree in ru[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo