With a staggering fortune of $13.5 billion, you would have thought Mark Zuckerberg would have learnt how to splash the cash long before now. But more than three years after he became the world’s youngest ever self-made billionaire, the Facebook founder has finally got around to buying his very first house. He has treated himself to a $7 million five bedroom home in Palo Alto, California, just days before his 27th birthday. Sold: Facebook founder... Read More
The devastated parents of Gabrielle Molina said the 12-year-old girl had be Read More
The talented Def Jam artist Jhene Aiko just liberated this new record title Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex