Sorry, drug law reform campaigners, but this guy has just done you a grand total of no favors whatsoever. Helping the “Hey, pot isn’t that damaging” case exactly as much as a stonier corpse in a joint-originated house fire, Sean Evans of Magalia, California used his razor sharp robo-brain to try to buy an Xbox 360 using a big pile of marijuana. He got arrested, and was very probably the only one surprised. The only one in... Read More
December 5th, 2013
Nelson Mandela, who spent 27 years as a prisoner in South Africa for opposing apartheid, then emerg[...]
December 4th, 2013
Music is still making money, just not as much as it use to. But Forbes has released their list of hi[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex