Recently Nick Cannon was hospitalized due to a “mild kidney failure” while on a New Years Eve vacation in Aspen. “They kind of say [my] autoimmune [disease] is — like a lupus type of thing, but no one else in my family has it.” Cannon has now revealed his kidney failure was actually caused by the autoimmune disease and is an incurable condition. “[It’s the result of the] autoimmune disease that [doctors]... Read More
September 3rd, 2015
For a long time, when you looked for diversity in a comic book, it was pretty much hard to find.[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo