A federal judge in Georgia has been arrested on drug and weapons charges after federal agents say he bought drugs for a stripper with whom he was having an affair. Senior U.S. District Judge Jack Camp Jr. has been charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana and the painkiller roxicodone, according to court documents. He is also charged with possessing a firearm as an unlawful user of controlled substances and with aiding and abetting the... Read More
November 25th, 2014
Rapper Cool C, who tried to live up to his "Glamorous Life" single by robbing a Philadelphia ban[...]
November 24th, 2014
Immediately following Lil Wayne’s set at Sunday’s AMAs, Nicki Minaj graced the stage at Nokia Th[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo