Brooklyn rapper Jay-Z has invested in a local restaurant that’s known for its chicken wings. Jay-Z teamed with his mother Gloria, his sister Andrea and his first cousin Jamar White to invest in a new eatery, known as Buffalo Boss. Buffalo Boss, which also delivers to the local community, prides itself on its chicken being 100% organic chicken with no hormones and no trans-fat. The restaurant opened in downtown Brooklyn, on bustling Fulton... Read More
March 3rd, 2015
Kanye West drops ‘All Day’ CDQ. After performing it at the 2015 BRIT Awards, Kanye West decides t[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo