Brooklyn rapper Jay-Z has invested in a local restaurant that’s known for its chicken wings. Jay-Z teamed with his mother Gloria, his sister Andrea and his first cousin Jamar White to invest in a new eatery, known as Buffalo Boss. Buffalo Boss, which also delivers to the local community, prides itself on its chicken being 100% organic chicken with no hormones and no trans-fat. The restaurant opened in downtown Brooklyn, on bustling Fulton... Read More
February 7th, 2016
Lady Gaga gave us goosebumps when she kicked off Super Bowl 50 Sunday night, powering through (a[...]
February 2nd, 2016
Wendell Scott began his driving career in the South during the Jim Crow era. In this StoryCorps [...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo