Nicki Minaj finds rich men a “turn off”. The ‘Super Bass’ hitmaker – who is renowned for her eccentric dress sense and love of wigs – does not like men to try and impress her with their money and insists she is always “10 steps ahead” of them. She said: “I may be smiling in their face, but my antenna is up. When they’re trying to show off their cash or their watch, it’s an immediate... Read More
July 7th, 2014
Report reaching GetWitItMagzine.com indicates that popular Ghanaian Hiplife musician, Theophilus Ta[...]
July 6th, 2014
Rapper Webbie is calling out 50 Cent for failing to pay him after losing a $[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad