According to TIP’s lawyer, Steve Sadow, the rapper was removed from his halfway house yesterday and relocated to a different facility at an undisclosed location. Reason for the move? Prison officials objected to the King of The South using a tour bus to move from the Federal Correctional Center Arkansas, to his halfway house in Atlanta. The halfway house was to serve as the final place TIP finished the remainder of his 11 month sentence. via AP Read More
In a new exclusive, The Enquirer reports that Paula Deen admitted to using Read More
Kelly Rowland’s new album Talk A Good Game is in stores now which has 15 tr Read More
Wu-Tang producer and DJ Mathematics saddles up a few members of the Wu on r Read More
Fuse TV‘s series Crate Diggers took a trip to Young Guru’s studio Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex