Jamaican reggae star Buju Banton, who won a Grammy Award a week ago, was convicted Tuesday of brokering a cocaine deal with an undercover drug informant. A Tampa, Fla., federal jury found Banton guilty of conspiracy to distribute cocaine after deliberating 11 hours over two days. Banton, born Mark Myrie, reached the zenith of his singing career Feb. 13 when his album “Before the Dawn” was awarded the Grammy for best reggae album. But... Read More
New York Jets rookie Geno Smith is the latest high-profile athlete to join Read More
I've got the chance to chop it up with George Green, former tour manager o Read More
Last year, Australian EDM duo Stafford Brothers signed to Cash Money Record Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex