Ted Williams, a homeless man who is the subject of viral video that has captivated the internet at large, has been offered a full-time job and a mortgage on a home by Quicken Loans Arena and the Cleveland Cavaliers. A woman named Tracy, representing Quicken Loans and the Cavaliers, called WNCI 97.9 on Wednesday morning and made the offer. CNBC’s Darren Rovell confirmed the authenticity of the offer on Twitter. Williams was inundated with... Read More
February 7th, 2016
Lady Gaga gave us goosebumps when she kicked off Super Bowl 50 Sunday night, powering through (a[...]
February 2nd, 2016
Wendell Scott began his driving career in the South during the Jim Crow era. In this StoryCorps [...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo