Ted Williams, a homeless man who is the subject of viral video that has captivated the internet at large, has been offered a full-time job and a mortgage on a home by Quicken Loans Arena and the Cleveland Cavaliers. A woman named Tracy, representing Quicken Loans and the Cavaliers, called WNCI 97.9 on Wednesday morning and made the offer. CNBC’s Darren Rovell confirmed the authenticity of the offer on Twitter. Williams was inundated with... Read More
July 29th, 2014
Nicki Minaj is delaying the release of her latest single "Anaconda," but it's not because she's [...]
July 23rd, 2014
MC War has announced “New World Order II,” an event set to feature the first “Super St[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad