Producer Darius “Deezle” Harrison claims Lil Wayne and his record labels, Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, are past due on payments for his hit-making services. MTV reports that Harrison has filed a $20 million lawsuit against them, claiming he’s yet to see the loot from co-crafting several jams on Weezy’s 2008 album Tha Carter III, including “Mrs. Officer,” “Let the Beat Build,” and the Grammy-winning Hot 100 chart-topper... Read More
September 16th, 2014
After dropping ‘Mastermind’ earlier this year, Rick Ross is already preparing to release another p[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad