Brooklyn rapper Jay-Z has invested in a local restaurant that’s known for its chicken wings. Jay-Z teamed with his mother Gloria, his sister Andrea and his first cousin Jamar White to invest in a new eatery, known as Buffalo Boss. Buffalo Boss, which also delivers to the local community, prides itself on its chicken being 100% organic chicken with no hormones and no trans-fat. The restaurant opened in downtown Brooklyn, on bustling Fulton... Read More
December 4th, 2013
Music is still making money, just not as much as it use to. But Forbes has released their list of hi[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex