Michael Jackson’s iconic red jacket from the “Thriller” video is hitting the auction block in Beverly Hills in a few weeks — and it could be yours … if you’ve got a spare $400,000 to blow. The jacket — which MJ personally autographed to his former costume designers — is expected to fetch between $200k and $400k … though we wouldn’t be shocked if it soared past half a mil. The jacket is one... Read More
In a new exclusive, The Enquirer reports that Paula Deen admitted to using Read More
Wu-Tang producer and DJ Mathematics saddles up a few members of the Wu on r Read More
Fuse TV‘s series Crate Diggers took a trip to Young Guru’s studio Read More
Kelly Rowland’s new album Talk A Good Game is in stores now which has 15 tr Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex