Recently Nick Cannon was hospitalized due to a “mild kidney failure” while on a New Years Eve vacation in Aspen. “They kind of say [my] autoimmune [disease] is — like a lupus type of thing, but no one else in my family has it.” Cannon has now revealed his kidney failure was actually caused by the autoimmune disease and is an incurable condition. “[It's the result of the] autoimmune disease that [doctors] found... Read More
Some of his essentials might surprise you. Cole has always courted the sain Read More
Kanye West announced that his upcoming title will be titled Yeezus, Read More
After the worldwide premiere of ‘New Slaves’ last night, Kanye West makes h Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex