It seems things are already looking up for T.I., as the rapper is being released from prison tomorrow. The Grand Hustle CEO is actually being released to a halfway house, so he won’t be entirely free yet. Although his jail release comes a month early, the rapper’s public records will still say September 29 as his release date. Now we just wait for the new music and book. [Props: MTV] Read More
September 17th, 2014
CNN's Michaela Pereira repeatedly questioned 'Django Unchained' actress Daniele Watts about why [...]
September 16th, 2014
After dropping ‘Mastermind’ earlier this year, Rick Ross is already preparing to release another p[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad