If you’re thinking you might be able to capitalize financially on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby daughter, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has a message for you: Back off. The Smoking Gun reports that a New York City clothing designer, Joseph Mbeh, tried to obtain a trademark for “Blue Ivy Carter NYC” for use on baby and toddler clothing. Not at all coincidentally, Blue Ivy Carter is the name of Beyonce and... Read More
December 5th, 2013
Nelson Mandela, who spent 27 years as a prisoner in South Africa for opposing apartheid, then emerg[...]
December 4th, 2013
Music is still making money, just not as much as it use to. But Forbes has released their list of hi[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex