If you’re thinking you might be able to capitalize financially on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby daughter, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has a message for you: Back off. The Smoking Gun reports that a New York City clothing designer, Joseph Mbeh, tried to obtain a trademark for “Blue Ivy Carter NYC” for use on baby and toddler clothing. Not at all coincidentally, Blue Ivy Carter is the name of Beyonce and... Read More
February 7th, 2016
Lady Gaga gave us goosebumps when she kicked off Super Bowl 50 Sunday night, powering through (a[...]
February 2nd, 2016
Wendell Scott began his driving career in the South during the Jim Crow era. In this StoryCorps [...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo