If you’re thinking you might be able to capitalize financially on the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby daughter, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has a message for you: Back off. The Smoking Gun reports that a New York City clothing designer, Joseph Mbeh, tried to obtain a trademark for “Blue Ivy Carter NYC” for use on baby and toddler clothing. Not at all coincidentally, Blue Ivy Carter is the name of Beyonce and... Read More
July 23rd, 2014
MC War has announced “New World Order II,” an event set to feature the first “Super St[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad