The mourners gathered on a bright sunny morning reminiscent of the quiet Tuesday shattered by the attacks. Ground Zero fell dead quiet four times, with moments of silence to mark the exact moments when each tower was hit – and when each collapsed into a pile of toxic rubble. Many family members wore T-shirts with their loved ones’ pictures, or carried photos of the victims. They tossed roses into a pair of reflecting pools symbolizing... Read More
December 5th, 2013
Nelson Mandela, who spent 27 years as a prisoner in South Africa for opposing apartheid, then emerg[...]
December 4th, 2013
Music is still making money, just not as much as it use to. But Forbes has released their list of hi[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex