Willow Smith has revealed that Jay-Z is more of a creative mentor than a boss to her. The 10-year-old singer is currently working on her debut album, which is due to be released in the summer. Jay-Z has been helping the ’21st Century Girl’ star with her musical direction for the record. “Whenever I have a creative block, he’s always like, ‘Do what artists do when they have a block. Make a song about it’,”... Read More
March 3rd, 2015
Kanye West drops ‘All Day’ CDQ. After performing it at the 2015 BRIT Awards, Kanye West decides t[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo