Willow Smith has revealed that Jay-Z is more of a creative mentor than a boss to her. The 10-year-old singer is currently working on her debut album, which is due to be released in the summer. Jay-Z has been helping the ’21st Century Girl’ star with her musical direction for the record. “Whenever I have a creative block, he’s always like, ‘Do what artists do when they have a block. Make a song about it’,”... Read More
Kelly Rowland’s new album Talk A Good Game is in stores now which has 15 tr Read More
Fuse TV‘s series Crate Diggers took a trip to Young Guru’s studio Read More
Tyler, The Creator decided to donate some Odd Future gear to the homeless, Read More
Here is the behind the scenes look at what we might expect to see from the Read More
- The real meaning behind Drake's Owl tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- Jay-Z designed the Brooklyn Nets new logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex