Once again Lil Boosie, who was most recently indicted on charges he attempted to smuggle codeine syrup into a Lousiana state prison. Now the 28-year-old ‘Incarcerated’ creator is being accused of paying a man $15,000 to kill a fellow rapper. The Advocate reports Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding, 18, gave videotaped statements to police detailing information that Lil Boosie wanted rapper Chris “Nussie” Jackson, now deceased,... Read More
April 20th, 2014
According to reports, Smith will play the role of Henry “Onion” Shackleford in the film. Based on[...]
April 18th, 2014
Over the past couple week, 50 Cent‘s been on a wildly entertaining press run that’s involved inter[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo
- [GWI FEATURE] J West (Feat. Ray J & Jazze Pha) - She's Bad