Once again Lil Boosie, who was most recently indicted on charges he attempted to smuggle codeine syrup into a Lousiana state prison. Now the 28-year-old ‘Incarcerated’ creator is being accused of paying a man $15,000 to kill a fellow rapper. The Advocate reports Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding, 18, gave videotaped statements to police detailing information that Lil Boosie wanted rapper Chris “Nussie” Jackson, now deceased,... Read More
September 3rd, 2015
For a long time, when you looked for diversity in a comic book, it was pretty much hard to find.[...]
- The Real Meaning Behind Drake's Owl Tattoo
- Lil Wayne racist towards Black women
- Bow Wow's Father Writes Open Letter
- Cash Money buys out 'Tha Carter IV' to compete with 'Watch the Throne' sales
- Keri Hilson Gets Onboard Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’
- JORDAN TOWER FILMS:IS JORDAN TOWER A FAKE & CON ARTIST?
- WYCLEF JEAN PERSONAL STATEMENT ON ACCUSATION AGAINST YELE HAITI FOUNDATION
- What's going on!? DMX Moved To Mental-Health Unit At Arizona State Prison Complex
- "Hold Up...Waiiiiiiit" Nate Dogg Died?
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon's Martin death
- Jay-Z Designed the Brooklyn Nets New Logo